Monday, June 27, 2022

Husband And Wife

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin ; they just can't face each other , but still they stay together .(Al Gore )

- A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong (Barack Obama )

- “ First there’s the promise ring , then the engagement ring , then the wedding ring... soon after.... comes Suffer... ing ! "(Jay Leno)


- I had some words with my wife , and she had some paragraphs with me .(Bill Clinton)

-" Some people ask the secret of our long marriage . We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week . A little candlelight , dinner , soft music and dancing . She goes Tuesdays , I go Fridays . "( George Bush)

-" I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years. "( Rudy Giuliani)

- My wife and I were happy for twenty years . Then we met .(Alec Baldwin)

-There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking . It's called marriage ."(Michael Jordan)

- Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming : 1. Whenever you're wrong , admit it . 2. Whenever you're right , shut up .(Shaquillle O'Neil)

- You know what I did before I married ? Anything I wanted to .( David Hasselhof)

- The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once..(David Bryant)

- Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy .(Tommy Lee Jones)

- A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds : " Wife wanted " . Next day he received a hundred letters . They all said the same thing : " You can have mine . "( Brad Pitt)

- First Guy (proudly) : " My wife's an angel ! " Second Guy : " You're lucky , mine's still alive . "(Jimmy Kimmel)

- “ Honey , what happened to ‘ ladies first ’ ? ” Husband replies : “ That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today , because a lady went first ! ”( David Letterman)

- The great question...which I have not been able to answer...is , " What does a woman want ? "( George Clooney)

- Woman inspires us to great things , and prevents us from achieving them .( Mike Tyson)

- By all means marry . If you get a good wife , you'll be happy . If you get a bad one , you'll become a philosopher (Socrates). 

- When a man steals your wife , there is no better revenge than to let him keep her . ( Lee Majors)


[Fun Funky]

No comments:

Post a Comment