*The day we pass away, our money will still be in the bank.
*When we are alive, we feel we don't have enough money to spend.
*When we are gone, there is still a lot of money not spent”.
*A Chinese tycoon passed away. He left for his widow $1.9 billion in the bank.
The widow remarried her young Chauffeur.
The Chauffeur said,
"All the while I thought I was working for my boss. Now only I realize that my boss was all the time working for me!"
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth.
• Strive to have a strong and healthy body.
• In a ‘high end’ mobile phone, 70% of the functions are useless.
• In an expensive car, 70% of the speed is not needed.
• In a luxurious villa, 70% of the space remains unoccupied or un-utilized.
• In a whole wardrobe of clothes, 70% of them are seldom worn.
• Out of whole life’s earnings, 70% stays behind for other people to use.
70% of talent is not utilized.
*So, How to make full use of our 30%.?
• Go for medical checkup even when you feel fit.
• Drink more water even if you’re not thirsty.
• ‘Let go’ your ego, whenever you can.
• ‘Give in’ even if you are ‘right’.
• Be humble even if you are very powerful.
• Be contented even if you are not rich.