Monday, January 23, 2017

For Laugh!


Difference Between Complete & Finish... 
People say there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISH. But there is... When you marry the right one, you are COMPLETE.... And when you marry the wrong one, you are FINISHED..... And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are ... COMPLETELY FINISHED!

***
Romantic SMS Romantic...SMS 
She sends the following message to her husband: 
My love, if you're sleeping, send me your dreams
If you're smiling, send me your smile
If you're crying, send me your tears 
I love you!

He Replied: I'm in the toilet. What do I send?

***
"Where Is Larry's Bar?"
A man goes to the doctor's office and says, "doctor, my wife is unfaithful to me. Every evening, she goes to Larry's bar and picks up men. In fact, she sleeps with anybody who asks her! I'm going crazy. What do you think i should do?" "relax," says the doctor, "take a deep breath and calm down. Now, tell me, exactly where is Larry's bar?"
***

Missing You
Husband throwing darts at his wife's photo and not even a single one hitting the target... From another room wife called the husband: honey what are you doing...husband: "missing you"..

[Fun Funky]

No comments:

Post a Comment