A reporter hears of a woman in his town that has
the highest welfare payments, and he was curious as to why.
So he went to her house to interview her.
He got to a little house and after she
opens, introduces himself and asks her, "How old are you?" He asked.
"27." she said. "And how many
children do you have?" "Ten," she replied.
"Wow, ok that explains a lot." He
said, taken a back.
"And what are their names?" he
asked.
"Well there's Bob, then there's Bob,
and Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, and of course Bob."
"They're ALL named Bob?" he asked, even
more bewildered. "What if you want them to come in from playing
outside?"
"Oh, that's easy," she explained,
"I just call 'Bob,' and they all come running inside."
"And if you want them to come to the
table for dinner?" "I just say, 'Bob, come eat your dinner,' and they
do." She answered.
"But what if you want just ONE of them
to do something?" he asked.
"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just use their last name."

No comments:
Post a Comment