Thursday, July 5, 2018

My Last Job Interview..


OFFICER:- What is your name?
Me :-  M.P. sir


OFFICER:- In full please
Me:-  Marvin Paul

OFFICER:- Your father's name?
Me:-  M.P. sir

OFFICER:- What does that mean?
Me:-  Martin Paul

OFFICER:- What is your qualification?
Me:-  M.P.

OFFICER:- (angry) What is that?!!!
Me:-  Maths and Physics

OFFICER:- So why do you need a job?
Me:-   It is because of M.P. sir

OFFICER:   Meaning?
Me:-  Money Problem

OFFICER:- Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?
Me:    MP sir.

OFFICER:   And what is that?
Me:-  Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.
Me:-  Sir, how was M.P. sir?

OFFICER:- And what's that again?
Me:-   My Performance.

OFFICER:-  I think you have M.P.
Me:-   What’s that?

OFFICER:-  Mental Problem!!!
 

I have posted this because I want M.P. (Many People) to laugh.

[Fun Funky]

No comments:

Post a Comment