Monday, April 4, 2022

New Alphabet For Seniors

 A is for arthritis,

B‘s the bad back,

C‘s the chest pains, perhaps car-di-ac?  

D is for dental decay and decline,

E is for eyesight, can’t read that top line!

F is for fissures and fluid retention,

G is for gas which I’d rather not mention.

 H - high blood pressure–I’d rather it low;

I for incisions with scars you can show.

J is for joints, out of socket, won’t mend,

K is for knees that crack when they bend. 

L is for libido, what happened to sex?

M is for memory – I forget what comes next.

N is neuralgia, in nerves way down low;

O is for osteo – bones that don’t grow!

P for prescriptions, I have quite a few - just give me a pill and I’ll be good as new!

Q is for queasy, is it fatal or flu?

R is for reflux, one meal turns to two.

S is for sleepless nights, counting my fears,

T is for Tinnitus; bells in my ears!

U is for urinary; troubles with flow;

V for vertigo, that’s ‘dizzy,’ you know..

W for worry, now what’s going ’round?

X is for X ray, and what might be found.

Y is for another year I’m left here behind,

Z is for zest I still have — in my mind!

I’ve survived all the symptoms, my body is deployed, and I’m keeping twenty-six doctors fully employed!


[Fun Funky]

No comments:

Post a Comment